Welcome to the Crafty Calendar Challenge. Our challenges start on the first Saturday of every month. Please come and Join us, you might even win a prize from one of our monthly sponsors! Happy Crafting!

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Re-draw for April Winner

Hi everyone
Unfortunately one of April's prizes which was digi stamps from Miss Daisy Stamps  has not been claimed so I have re-drawn it once again and the winner is :-





Could you please get in touch with me my email address is on the right hand side of the blog! Many thanks hugs Sue J xx

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely surprise - thanks so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was more than happy to find this website. This kind of clever work and exposure! You did a great job in this post. It was very helpful to me. Thank you for sharing this Facebook bellen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for entering this months challenge! We look forward to seeing your fabulous creations!
xxxx